The Artyster Vision
To reinvent the hotel experience in cities across France and Europe through affordable rates and buildings with character.
We offer more than just rooms. We create open living spaces where neighbours and guests intermingle.
At Artyster, the ambiance and artwork change over time, making it possible to introduce a new restaurant concept or promote products from a certain brand.
As you can tell from our name, we are big art fans and we love artists most of all.
So we decided to host as many as we can and support them whenever possible.
This is how our idea of an incubator for creative professions was born. Artists can connect with other talented professionals and get help from a supportive network to build success.
Our environmentally friendly locations include:
- Rooms for 2 to 8 guests
- Street-food style bar and restaurant concepts designed to also accommodate pop-ups
- A creative community that shares on-site co-working spaces
- High-speed (100 MB) broadband Wi-Fi in all public spaces and rooms
- A fitness centre (for residents)
Artyster is all about integrating into the local environment, so we design spaces inspired by the cities that surround them.
Opening in November 2019
Opening in 2020
For our projects, we look for properties with the following characteristics:
- Hotel or independent office buildings
- Centrally located in French and European cities
- Upwards of 2,500 sq. metres
At Artyster, we believe that people always come first.
That’s why we look after our employees and support their careers.
In addition to hiring people with unconventional career paths and prioritising learning and reintegration, we encourage people to move up through the ranks and aim for 100% in-house promotion for our managers.
Being an Artyster Professional Means:
- Access to regular training
- Opportunities for internal advancement through our mentorship programme
- The chance to modify your contractual working hours each year
- Financial incentives encouraging you to use soft mobility options for your commute
- Support and encouragement in working toward your career goals
- Access to great benefits
- Working with great people who care about others -)
Journalists and media outlets: Find our press kit, logo, corporate style guide and photos of the Artyster team.